Sharp Key Leveling Device

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri May 4 08:51:52 MDT 2007

Hi Elwood,
Cant tell you how to use it. Threw mine in the waste basket after achieving poor results with it.
The reason that it gave poor results for me was that the bench mark it uses is constantly changing.
See #330 on my site. Tool is for both key leveling and key dip. #'s and b's.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com