Sticking keys

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Fri May 4 11:30:59 MDT 2007

The fact that it only happens when the damper pedal is used, suggests higher friction for those notes. When the damper pedal is used, the damper spring 'assistance' is removed.
So it could be the keys need eased, or an action centre is tight, and needs to be replaced, or lubricated.
If the notes are next to each other, be sure and check nothing is between the keys.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca