charge for time?

Steven Sandstrom sandstromsw at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 08:39:39 MDT 2007

I was just wondering if most of you charge for your time on the road to get to a job? If so do you charge from the time you leave your shop? Do you charge the same rate as your normal labor charge? Or do you only charge for mileage? This would be for jobs outside my normal area where I currently only do a mileage charge. With the cost of running a vehicle going up all the time I was thinking of redoing what I charge. I was interested what most of you are doing. Thanks.

Steve Sandstrom