Fujan lever, import

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:16:49 MDT 2007

This is perhaps the one negative of the Fujan, but only if you don't
have the extension tip.

I'm using a 5 degree head with the extension, and only have clearance
issues on the capo of certain Young Chang grands. Most everything else
works fine. If I have clearance problems in the capo section, I just
tune left-handed and call it good. It's a little slower for me, but it
works, and it's not that frequent.

If you're in a hurry, I'm sure you can find someone who would let you
try it out...gratis. :)

JF