MY trip to Emil Fires

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun May 13 18:38:55 MDT 2007

Hey all,
Sorry for the small font.  I'm e-mailing from another internet server called Fire Fox.  My internet explorer isn't working correctly, i.e. links won't open is the main issue.  If you guys know anything about that I'm all ears.

The purpose of my e-mail is to let you know how awesome Emil Fries school really is.  Ending a sentence with is isn't the best way but I couldn't say it any other way.  Emil Fries is a great school.  Their program is incredible, and their teaching method is bar far better well for those who are blind and sight impaired than any I've encountered.  Sorry, but no sighted person can effectively  teach a vision impaired person or blind person to tune unless they themselves were taught by a blind or vision impaired individual. Thats the facts friends.I'm living proof.  The person who taught me was great, a sighted tuner, but Emil Fries method of touch is so vital to those of us who are vision impaired or blind.   I'm blown away at how much I've grasped in just two days, and imagine how I'm going to turn out when I'm finished.  I'm hoping to enroll in September provided that I have the funding necessary.  I'm working toward that end.  So if you guys know anyone who is blind or vision impa
ired interested in our field, send them out to Emil Fries so they can get a taste for their program.  It's a wonderful program.  The instructors are also great and very patient plus they'll be honest with you when they evaluate you.   Have a good one.
Marshall