tinnitus

Ruth Phillips info at alliedpiano.com
Wed May 16 10:42:55 MDT 2007

A very big thank you to Diane Hofstetter for raising the question of hearing
problems,

and answering questions.  What a tremendous resource for our trade and PTG.

I have also been writing to her about a buzzing sound that came on after an
evening

of live opera recently.

The website someone (I'm sorry not to remember who) posted, www.ata.com
<http://www.ata.com/> , was very

helpful.  Gene Nelson also wrote not to accept a conclusion that it can't be
helped, and

thank you Gene, I was glad to hear it.

I'll be seeing an ENT Friday and will write with the results.

Ruth Phillips

info at alliedpiano.com