how about? for damper felts

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Fri May 18 19:12:03 MDT 2007

Andrew,

Although I'm certainly aware of the Pianotek option for this tool
(and in fact used to have one at the college I worked at in the
States), I'm  imagining just being able to drill a hole in a brass
Pianotek bushing caul and install it on my soldering iron. And then
to most definitely get a rheostat in the loop in order to control it!

I'm using the Pianotek brass bushing cauls here (the Bushmaster
system), which is also seems to be an improvement (in terms of speed.
at least, if not necessarily quality) over previous methods used in
the shop here.

Thanks,

Allen Wright