Yamaha CP70

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 20 16:47:42 MDT 2007

My experience with these nifty little electric pianos parallels yours
exactly Dave. SAT works for plain strings and make bass least bad by ear. I
didn't have an amp available when I did one - fortunately it was in a guy's
house and it was quiet.

At least you can pack this one up and get it to high ground when the water
comes! (Handy for New Orleans......)

Terry Farrell