Yamaha CP70

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sun May 20 17:19:26 MDT 2007

Farrell wrote:
> At least you can pack this one up and get it to high ground when the
> water comes! (Handy for New Orleans......)

Terry, you are so right. I actually just bought a lap top ( I was due a
new machine anyway after 8 years of my old G3) for that very reason. I
may have to give up piano work and start on accordians :-)  Actually,
the CP70 was not a bad idea, just a little out of style now but Herbie
Hancock and others did some very nice things with it at the time.
Speaking of old keyboards Id like to find a working Hohner clavinet,
just for nostalgias sake, I guess with 50 approaching I'm starting to
hark back to my youth...

--Dave
New Orleans