Yamaha CP70

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun May 20 18:52:59 MDT 2007

Are these the wretched beasts that I tried to tune
aurally back in the 80's?  It pains me to recall.

Worse than the piano was the owners who thought
they only needed tuning infrequently and when a
major pitch correction was needed... what!?....
this is not an acoustic piano.

As if being electric had some magical quality to stay in tune.
But naive me didn't think about plate compression, since no
sounding board...    Of course I didn't want to spend too much
time on them... still brings a shutter.

Ah to be young and foolish once again.  But keep those things far, far away.
--

Regards,

Jon Page