New String Angle Gauge-Farrellizer gauge

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon May 21 14:10:36 MDT 2007

Oh so smart woodchuck. I might need to git me one a them  thar thingees.  Hey
put a patent on  a new style base & call it  the "Farrelizer angle gauge"
  Dale

Introducing the Farrell/Wixey/Lowell String Angle  Gauge.

So cool! And it works so  well............

I think I'll epoxy a steel base to the top of my  Lowel gauge so that my
Wixey angle gauge is super-stable on the Lowel  base.

Terry Farrell
Farrell  Piano