moth damage

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 22 12:10:47 MDT 2007

Annie - you must have been in my Forest Entomology class. Not many folks
know their "frass" from their a$$!

Another thought, if there is any question whether anyone is still alive in
the piano, would be to take the piano to an exterminator who treats
furniture for termites. Make sure it is some sort of general insecticide
that they use, and just leave the piano in their treatment room for the
weekend. That way at least there will be no question.

Another thing the owner might want to do is bring the piano in from the back

Terry Farrell