moth damage

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Tue May 22 23:28:21 MDT 2007

In a previous life, I raised corn borer moths for an R&D seed company.  It
was very interesting work, actually, and once I get moved into my new place,
I might just raise some piano-eating critters to test non-toxic
extermination methods.

I also worked on a pine-bark beetle eradication crew in the  Rockies, and
several folks ended up in the hospital from the chemicals, so I'd prefer to
find better approaches.  Tenting and fumigating is a nasty business......

Annie Grieshop