Odd pin block

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 23 22:22:45 MDT 2007

The only potential problem I can think of not drilling the block through
woudl be that the pin could "bottom-out" in the tuning pin hole as a result
of turning the pin in the tightening direction - obviously depends on how
long a pin and how thick a block.

Regarding Ron's response..... Ahhh, an honest, inclusive answer. Excellent,
I love it.

Terry Farrell