Agraffe Counterbore Tool

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 24 07:45:55 MDT 2007

Thanks for the input Bob. That's kinda what I thought, but my drill press has a taper piece that is part of the press - and then the chuck goes on it - the chuck is the female part and the part that is integral with the drill press is the male tapered piece. So I might be able to put a very large chuck on my counterbore tool, but I don't have any machine that I can install the male tapered tool into. Your Jet drill press has a female piece that will accept a tapered piece like my counterbore tool?

What does anyone else do to trim agraffes? Just do 'em by hand? Sure don't like that idea!  ;-)

Always looking for the easy way out,

Terry Farrell