Agraffe Counterbore Tool

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 24 11:45:16 MDT 2007

There is about 1/16" difference between the tenor section and the two treble sections (tenor is higher). I really wasn't trying to grind very much off the agraffes. I was just figuring that as long as I need to grind a little bit for alignment, I might as well at least grind most of that angled lip off - that's all.

Got it figured out anyway. Turn the agraffe with a slow power tool and clamp the cutter - seems to work like a charm:

Terry Farrell