QUESTION ABOUT AN OLD PIANO

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri May 25 03:22:11 MDT 2007

At 20:57 5/24/2007, you wrote:
>John,
>
>I REALLY HATE PEOPLE THAT MAKE BLANKET STATEMENTS !!!!
>
>Over 99% of my customers, not only consist of the old beauties but many,
>what most of you call "junkie" smaller uprights (consoles, spinets, etc)
>
>SO WATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Duaine

you talkin' ta me?

Doesn't matter, anyway,  I'll recycle blanket statements into flamesuits... ;-}
As long as the check doesn't bounce (only twice in 30+ years), I'm
willing to make new friends of people who have pianos in their homes
and visit with old ones (people and pianos).  $$$ probably explains
why I'll have a go at almost any acoustic keyboard instrument at least once.

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.