another slightly off-topic question

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu May 31 09:00:16 MDT 2007

Thanks.  Looking at their rules'n'regs, that's kind of what I figured:  no
cost if no hits.

Locals do look at my website, but I think they get there primarily from the
yellowpages.  I missed the cutoff for next year's yellowpages in my new
location, which makes me sad... but it saves me a year's worth of expensive
advertising -- and it will be a good test of whether it makes a difference.
I might decide to not even bother in the future, if I can pull in enough
start-up business without it.

I enjoy doing the marketing stuff, but I want to make sure I get the most
bang for my buck!

Annie