Deluth tool bag and other stuff

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 08:48:43 MST 2007

Hey Now,

I got a few comments on recent stuff so I'll call it a bundle post. Hope this is acceptable to all.

Starting with the most recent. When I ordered my Duluth Big House Tool Bag about a month ago I could not find the 20% discount on the web site either (at the time someone had posted a message regarding the discount). So I just called in the order and mentioned the discount to the nice lady on the other end. She gladly afforded the discount to me. Further she was surprised and happy that I had herd about it on the tech list. As far as other recent comments to each his or her own, but I still love it. When you consider the price less than half of the Geck.

PIN BLOCK REPAIR

Regarding the pin block repair. I think it was tom something. Well I followed the thread with great interest thanks to all for the wealth of information. One thing I didn't quite get in the end. Tom (forgive me if I go the name wrong), did you or did you not lower the tension while doing the repair?

Tag lines

I'm not offended by any tag line whether it be biblical or from a fortune cookie. But...on the internet when you put something in huge cap's it translates that you are shouting or screaming your message. You must accept that if you stand on the corner in your neighborhood shouting something anything, someone may open their window and tell you to SHUT UP!!!!!

I like most of John Formsma's post and find him interesting. I like Ron Paul as well. There are some on the list that may not. The web site on the bottom of his post is, shall I say subtle, and perfectly acceptable to me. But hey that's just me.

Well tempered temperament (WT)

If someone could just teach me how to tune equal temperament aurally I would be soooo happy. I've had some peaks and valleys and I'm in a valley at the moment. The idea of WT is intriguing to me but I'm just not at or near that level as of yet. I do have several WT's in my Verituner program that I have been tempted to try. My mind is so simple, I don't want blow a circuit and confuse myself any further at the moment. I have to focus on one thing at a time and leave the multi tasking to my kids and my wife.

Hope the bundle idea did not offend...if it does I'm sure you'll let me know.

C-ya

Steve Blasyak
Orange County ca.

Pura Vida