No subject

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:04:08 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I'm having such a great time out here in Vancouver with this training,
so I wanted to say again, thanks to everyone who encouraged me to
attend the School of Piano Technology for the Blind out here.  It's
amazing that for years I always thought my sight was good enough to get
by, but when I started learning to use my tactile abilities, wow, I'm
much better at feeling than seeing.  Are there any folks on here with
good sight who rely on feeling when dealing with pianos?  It's sure
amazing how the sense of touch can take over.

Now on to a somewhat trivial matter I
read the post about tag lines and I realized I forgot poor Paul in
Chicago. He
wanted me to publicly apologize to him on the list.   So here we go. :-)  Paul
Jones, I'm sooo sorry I shook your emotional foundation resulting in your psychological pain and discomfort.  Sometimes the keypad and mouse are mightier than the tuning
lever.  Well that's my best attempt. I'm not a mushy kind of guy except
with my family of course. good night everyone.

Marshall