Genck bags and organization

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 14:20:30 MST 2007

RE: Duluth tool bags--Arrived !To make your own palette, find a sheet of stiff plastic or card and a squidge of that tacky plasticine putty type stuff (here it is known as Blue Tack, by Bostik). Make two strips of Blue Tack on the plastic sheet and just press in your tools that you want to be stored there. They stay where they're supposed to. In the picture below I have used a DVD case which just seems to be the right size for regulation tools and a couple of tuning forks.

AF