Genck bags and organization

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 19:55:46 MST 2007

I don't know if this would be of help to Genck users........  I've had the
cloth one for about ten years, I guess. I had a friend make a cloth "pouch"
into which to slide the palate of tools. It adds enough thickness so nothing
really slides around the bag, and the pouch keeps all the stuff on the
palate always in place.  I spray the zipper every year or so with a
lubricant, and probably will be using it another ten years.
les bartlett