Duluth

Jessica Masse ebonyandivory at on.aibn.com
Tue Nov 6 09:27:41 MST 2007

Hi,
I just thought I'd give my bit on the tool case stuff.  I have not found
that the combination tools stay well in anything but an enclosed case.
What I us now is a Plastic toothbrush/toothpaste box for travelling.  It
has rounded corners and stays closed very well. I keep my brass gram
weights and a piece of chalk and my combination handle tools (not the
handle) in this.  Sometimes my six inch rule and tweezer end up in it.
I've been using this for about 10 years now but the thing is I haven't
found them in the stores now.
I think its smaller than a pencil case.

The Duluth bag looks great.

Jessica Masse RPT