Tool bag

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Nov 7 06:14:13 MST 2007

Mark Purney wrote:
> It's pretty easy to fix the "no wheels" problem. There are a number of
> fold-up luggage carts, and Amazon seems to sell more of them than anyone
> else. I've never used any of these so I can't recommend any, but this
> one seems to have positive reviews:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Travelite-Luggage-Cart-Folding/dp/B000EMBOZY/ref=pd_sbs_a_shvl_img_1/103-8918154-3351051

I've been using something similar to their 'UNV14301 - 250-lb. Capacity
Steel Luggage Cart with 15 x 14 Platform' for so long I had to replace
the wheels this year.  I schlep a lot of stuff all over campus, and an
old cornet case containing my stringing supply supports whatever
combination of kits/cases/boxes/materials I may need.

The new wheels have ball bearings (vs:sleeve) and make it _much_ easier
to pull than the original one, so you might want to check out that
feature on any cart you might consider.

BTW, I've also found that it will move drill press, clothes/dish
washers, clothes driers and file cabinets... Oh! and luggage, too.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer