Tool bag

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Tue Nov 6 22:35:46 MST 2007

It's pretty easy to fix the "no wheels" problem. There are a number of
fold-up luggage carts, and Amazon seems to sell more of them than anyone
else. I've never used any of these so I can't recommend any, but this
one seems to have positive reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Travelite-Luggage-Cart-Folding/dp/B000EMBOZY/ref=pd_sbs_a_shvl_img_1/103-8918154-3351051