Tool bag

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:55:06 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I checked out the Duluth tool bag online.  The only fault I would have is that it doesn't have wheels.  I bought one of those pull behind luggage looking bags people typically use for computers etc. They have the long handle that pulls up and compartments, black in color and they look like luggage, but a lot smaller.  The thing is, the handle broke.  So if I could find a bag that has wheels with a strong sturdy handle after I finish my training out here, I'll be set.  Now if I have my wife drive me to all of my appointments, then a bag without wheels won't be an issue.  What other tool bags do you guys use?  Again, that Duluth is a great looking bag, but it doesn't have wheels.  Take care everyone.
Marshall