how to apply Protek CLP

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Nov 7 10:36:31 MST 2007

CLP as GJ need not  be shaken.
I have never tested CLP but do know that one can apply copious amounts of GJ without any ill effects to action parts.
Both best applied with needle oiler.
GJ has saived the day for me several times when working on drop action spinits and newer Aeolian player pianos.
Especially with the 8" extension. Just squirt it at the flange without worry of damaging parts.
I also reccommend GJ as a quick solution for lightly binding damper wires.
Oilers are #205
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com