how to apply Protek CLP

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:54:37 MST 2007

Hi List,

I never used Protek CLP, but I ordered a bottle and unfortunately forgot that bottle at home but I could use it right now for centers that are a little bit too tight. So I will try it tomorrow. How do you apply that CLP? I thought about an injection with a hypodermic needle. Does it work well? Is CLP real liquid? Is it a solution like graphit in alcohol which has to be shaked before use?

I used to use Ballistol oil for centers, but in the meantime it has got a bad reputation. Seems that generations of at least German techs used the wrong liquid.

Gregor