rich people

RptBob1 at aol.com RptBob1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 11:14:45 MST 2007

In a message dated 11/9/2007 8:43:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
anrebe at sbcglobal.net writes:

To  do this you must be able to put away the silly class conscious
attitudes  you have picked up through life and relate to them as
people (usually  well-educated and professional) on a friendly but
professional  manner.  That means you have to portray professionalism
visually (the  way you dress) and in your manners.  Your first
appointment will be  the teaser and eventually you will develop the
credibility that will  result in your being able to help them get what
they really want.  To  generally quote Zig Zigler, the more people you
help this way the more you  will be able to get the things you really want.

Take another  look,
Andrew Anderson

At 01:11 AM 11/9/2007, you wrote:
>Well,  I can't believe Dave A. hasn't chimed in yet...;-]...Most of
>my rich,  have really nice pianos...David Ilvedson, RPTPacifica, CA  94044
>Original messageFrom: "paul bruesch"  To: "Pianotech
>List"  Received: 11/8/2007 8:03
Andrew:

Bravo for these intelligent comments.  So many peoples' biases are  based on
jealousy more than any other factor.  It shows in the  comments preceding your
comments.  People who are better off  than you  have probably worked very
hard to get where they are.   Their achievements came about thru schooling,
sacrifice and perseverance.   Qualities not to be undervalued.

Bob Bergantino RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio