rich people

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Fri Nov 9 11:30:50 MST 2007

Absolutely. Perfectly stated by two giants of authenticity. THIS is
wisdom...thanks so much.
DA
P.S. I don't think Andrew was talking about literal teasing, or
obfuscating, just saying (as you were, Ed) that the first time
somebody's with you whets their appetite BECAUSE you are who you are,
and make a a good impression in all dimensions.
Read "Blink" by Malcolm Gladwell....