tuning pin hole plugs

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Wed Nov 14 08:32:07 MST 2007

Greetings,
I've checked the archives and didn't find much on the subject. I'm looking to either purchase or make plugs to repair a pin hole that was drilled at such an angle that, with pin installed, it almost touches the neighboring pin and not allowing a hammer tip onto it. I have checked the usual suppliers but no one has anything to plug the pinblock with. Any information would be helpful.

David C.
Las Vegas