Boston Pianos

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Nov 21 10:04:41 MST 2007

If you have a dealer that is doping pins on new pianos in the store there is a serious problem.  The dealer should be reporting the problems to the Y.C. warranty department for either a repair authorization or an exchange.  Whoever the tech is that is doing the "doping" should also no better.  Now that this practice has been made public here, (manufacturer reps and tech support personnel monitor this list), I would suggest the dealer change their ways immediately and contact Young Chang technical or their regional rep. for proper instructions!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  I hope Young Chang does a better job with Essex pianos than they do with Young Chang.  I've never met a Young Chang piano I like.  When a dealer has to dope the pinblock of a brand new Young Chang piano with CA glue, ya' got problems!  I've seen that twice...at the same church.
  Joy!

  Elwood

  Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT