Thanksgiving Spam

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Sat Nov 24 17:20:32 MST 2007

Ric,

A large percentage of e-mail spam is generated by 'bots,' software that has
infected the computers of unsuspecting owners.  These nasty little programs
hog bandwidth and send e-mail without ever showing themselves, and they can
be hard to remove.  Since many people leave their computers off on holidays
(especially businesses), the spam traffic definitely goes down on 'off'
days.

Don Mannino