Thanksgiving Spam

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Nov 24 01:33:53 MST 2007

Hi folks

I susppose by  now most of you have digested your 18 lbs turkeys and
watched enough commercials with your football that you are getting back
to your puter seats and checking out your email.

I noticed something rather curious this year.  On Friday...the day after
and continuing up to now so far the level of spam in my email box has
dropped dramatically. Nothing to do with our internet company... I
checked.

Which makes me wonder... do spammers celebrate Thanksgiving ?  If so...
perhaps they dont all come from obscure third world pirate countries
after all :)

I'll be interested to see if things get back to normal on monday

Cheers
RicB