QRS Pedal Solenoid Issues

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Mon Nov 26 18:36:29 MST 2007

Andrew,

The pedal solenoids often are poor.  We recently did three installs, and
only one of the solenoids was worth using.  The other two did not move
freely (grinding, as you say).  For my money, this is a glaring problem for
QRS that they need to address.  If the solenoids grind, send them back.

William R. Monroe