Kranich and Bach Action pictures

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Nov 28 20:08:40 MST 2007

Dean,
I did one. The whip rail is moveable, as in it pivots. I don't think you will find whips that work with out major mods. I had to drill 88 holes in hammer rail to adjust jacks. I think I made the whip rail fixed and came up with a new arrangement for the soft pedal. I spent a lot of time on that dog and in the end it was a great improvement. I used all new parts and a complete re-design. I would recommend something a little more straight forward for your first attempt.
Fenton