Upright Hammer Spring Replacement

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 17:14:52 MST 2007

That seems about right if you have the springs with the tails.   Just pull out the spring rail, remove backing, pull out old springs, push in new springs (should be able to push in for friction tight), trim tails, replace backing, re-install rail, position springs, deliver and install action, get check.

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044