Key Lead Replacement

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 17:00:54 MST 2007

Since it is a Yamaha, you might just see if you can get lead from them that would duplicate it...30 years old...maybe not but worth a shot.

I'm thinking this would be a good time for a shop assistant to make things move faster...

I've got the same problem on a 50 Petrof...all the keys AND the underlevers.   I've been trying to figure out how many hows to estimate...?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044