Steinway Stereo Anyone?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Nov 30 10:36:46 MST 2007

Hi Don

This is pretty old news. I believe this project started some 3-4 years
ago.  I think there have been some systems on display for some time now
tho they are commercially available for the first time this year I suppose.

I would guess they were overpriced.... at least if you dont figure that
looks and visual designs are of all that much value... but they wouldnt
be the first to appeal to this end of the market.  I would also guess
they were rather very high performance systems.

I would further guess this is all part of a marketing strategy to get
that Steinway Logo back in the every day minds of the every day guy and
gal as a mark of superior quality.

btw... any of you folks hear that the HD / Blue Ray format war is over
and Blue Ray has been declared the winner ?

Cheers
RicB

    Hi All,

    Have a look here: