Hoisting pianos

PAULREVENKOJONES paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 00:38:25 MDT 2007

Greg:

Are there competent movers in the area? Here in Chicago, C&D moving will do this kind of thing, and does all the time. The rig is a triangularly built block and tackle which will swivel at the beam end on the lever point. I don't know about "hooks in ceilings" and lifting a half-ton, but the cantilever block and tackle will work.

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune cookie)