Hoisting pianos

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 1 08:21:26 MDT 2007

Terry,
         I thought of that but no one around is
old enough to have seen it go up. :-(
The contractor/parishioner will be poking through
the ceiling plaster to install either a hook or a
beam clamp and the rest is up to me. I like the
idea of this challenge but perhaps what I'm
thinking of is not the only way. Thanks for the reply!

Greg Newell

At 05:29 AM 9/1/2007, you wrote:
>How did the "old grand" get up there? Perhaps the new one can go the same way?
>
>Terry Farrell

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com