Piano dolly

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Sat Sep 1 08:58:16 MDT 2007

On P22s I've found it easier to just lift one end of the piano onto one
dolly, position it put the screws in the back, then lift the other end on
the dolly and do the same.  If you really want to put the bolts through the
bottom board you have to tip it, but I've put a lot of dollies on by myself
with the only screws in the back.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu