Hoisting pianos

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Sep 1 22:36:41 MDT 2007

> Ron,
>         The vaulted ceiling above the glass wall leave more than enough
> swing room with plenty to spare. Very high ceilings!
>
> Greg Newell

Ah, good deal. That makes it WAY more possible. What have you
got for a hoist? A geared hoist, or differential, that won't
drop the load when you let go, would definitely trump a block
and tackle on my list. Can you get an electric chain hoist
that will take the load? This is one of those missions that
gets you braggin' rights if make it work and don't scuff the
patina in the process.

Photos before, and during would be instructive, if possible.
Ron N