Hoisting pianos

azpianotuner at aim.com azpianotuner at aim.com
Sun Sep 2 09:13:57 MDT 2007

All,

I have had to do some "strange" moves before but nothing like this. I'd like to see how it goes. Good luck and take lots of pics.

This sounds like a good topic?for a national convention class or even local/state seminars. It would be great to have a class on the "toughest piano moves of the year"?along with pictures and discussion of what worked, what did not work and why. Besides getting a piano to and from where is needs to be, I believe the priority should always be the safety of the movers, piano and surroundings and in that order
?

Pete Coleman