Hoisting ?????

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Sep 3 11:29:38 MDT 2007

That would be my take...

I've long since lost track of who posted the original note on this thread,
but let me just say that, while I am reasonably certain there may well be
piano technicians "out there" who could effectively and safely solve this
problem, if I was given the responsibility of getting the piano to the
balcony/loft, I would defer to someone who does that sort of thing as a
matter of routine.

We read stories like this in the paper from time to time... the humongous
safe that MUST be placed in/retrieved from the third story inner sanctum...
and it ain't piano technicians that get asked to do the work... and it ain't
farmers and it ain't gals and guys who build garages for a livin' either...

While it's great to ask advice on this forum, I think it's ludicrous that it
develops into sniping and bickering and tons of sometimes uninformed
suggestions

I think we've killed a couple of healthy horses out of the herd as well...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN