hoisting pianos

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Sep 3 13:59:52 MDT 2007

Relax, my brother, relax. Email is much harsher than voice-to-voice
or face-to-face. People just get fed up quick with 8 one-liners sent
by the same 3 people, then repeated. You haven't been kicked in the
teeth---and yet I understand precisely how you could feel that
way...I love what you brought and wrote about hoisting; it was fun,
to the point, and a pleasure. Keep bringing it; damn the torpedoes.

One thing: if it feels like someone's sniping at you, please don't
snipe back. Take several long, deep breaths and rereads before
hitting the send key. DAMHIK.
xoDavid Andersen