hoisting pianos

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Sep 4 09:05:24 MDT 2007

>>I feel like I've been kicked in the teeth for even venturing my opinions.
Last time I'll do that on this prejudiced  list. Sheesh.

>>Joseph Alkana RPT

Come on, Joseph. This is indeed a highly prejudiced list, opinionated
anyway, myself certainly included. It is mostly a strength, sometimes a
weakness. Usually those opinions are expressed in a very civil manner that
does exactly what you describe- they stimulate the group to come up with
innovative and highly creative ideas. Just watch out for the occasional wart
and try to grow skin a little thicker. ;-)

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802