Hoisting ?????

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 3 19:27:56 MDT 2007

Wayne,
         Thanks for your two cents but even the
people you suggest at one time didn't know how to
do this and relied upon suggestions from others.
I WILL go ahead with this for the simple joy of
trying something knew. I believe and am confident
that with enough info put together before I begin
I am reasonably assured of success or at the very
least avoidance of disaster. My glass is half full!!

Greg Newell