Hoisting ?????

WAYNE WALKER wayne.w at musicstop.com
Mon Sep 3 17:28:15 MDT 2007

I don’t think I would take the responsibility to do this lift. Hire
someone experience. Maybe a concert or theatre production company that
uses rigging all of the time for lighting and speakers. They could
install a 2 ton electric chain lift and have the proper means to attach
it to a beam. This way you are not liable. My 2 cents worth.

Wayne Walker
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service