center pinning changes

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 14:54:04 MDT 2007

List(s),

I've noticed something that I don't understand on a few actions with
Renner parts.  Initially, the pinning is just right (either came that
way or were made that way).  Eventually, some of the pinning becomes
too tight.  When I apply the smallest drop of lubricant, the pinning
that was too tight immediately becomes too loose.  This has happened
with both hammer and repetition lever centers.  I don't get it.  Has
anyone out there had a similar experience?  Does anyone have any idea
what is going on?

Thanks,

Alan Eder